How do I use my Puffco Peak?
1. Make sure that your Peak is fully charged before your first use. The white light on the unit will pulse while it's charging and will automatically turn off once fully charged. The Peak should take about 2.5 hours to fully charge. Use only the micro USB charger included with your Peak to do so, using different charging bricks can potentially damage the device and will void your warranty.
2. Fill the glass attachment with water, just above the air-holes. Do not allow any water in the lower section of the glass (see included instructions for details) and do not fill the glass attachment water while attached to the base.
3. You can then attach the glass to the base of the Peak, aligning the inlet hole on the front of the glass with the atomizer. Then carefully pushing the front of the glass into the base, then the back.
4. To lock/unlock the device, hold down the button for 3-5 seconds.
5. Single-click to toggle through heat settings; BLUE-GREEN-RED-WHITE
6. Use the loading tool to place contents on the bottom surface of the bowl.
7. Place the carb cap on top of the atomizer.
8. Double click to initiate heat-up; the device will take about 20 seconds to heat up fully. Press & hold the button at any point to exit the heating cycle.
9. The device will vibrate and lights will flash 3 times when ready for use.
10. Use a cotton swab to clean the bowl after each use.
How do I load my Puffco Peak?
Use the loading tool included with your Peak to transfer your product into the bowl of the atomizer. Always be sure to load the contents onto the bottom of the bowl rather than along the sidewalls of the bowl for the optimal experience. Once the atomizer has been loaded you can double click the button to engage the heating element and place the carb cap on the top of the atomizer. You can also load your product while the atomizer is warm as you would with a traditional rig.
How do I charge my Puffco Peak?
Simply plug the base of your device into a wall outlet via the USB charger included with your Peak. While charging, the white light will pulse and the light will automatically turn off once the device is fully charged. A depleted battery will fully charge in about 2.5 hours.
Can I Use Any Micro USB Charger To Charge My Peak?
While it's okay to use a different charging cable to charge your Peak base, we never suggest using a different adapter or charging brick or using a car charger. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT DOING SO CAN POTENTIALLY DAMAGE THE PRODUCT AND WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
How Long Should My Peak Battery Last?
A fully charged Peak battery should last about 30 heating cycles before needing to be recharged. Please keep in mind that using “Sesh Mode” often will deplete battery life quicker. ALSO, REMEMBER TO SHUT THE DEVICE DOWN IN BETWEEN USES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE BATTERY LIFE, THE BATTERY WILL SLOWLY DEPLETE EVEN WHEN NOT IN USE.
To check your battery life click the button 3 times. The color will indicate how much battery life remains before the device needs to be recharged: Green (100% - 60%) - Yellow (60% - 30%) - Red (30% - 0%)
What is Sesh Mode?
We created a Sesh Mode feature that allows you to increase heat and extend your session by 15 seconds mid-cycle. This can be helpful if you’ve loaded too much material and you’re in need of a temperature boost, or just looking to share with a friend. Simply double click while in use and the heat will automatically increase and your cycle will extend. Still not enough? Double click as many times as you want to keep the session going!
Why Are There Different Versions Of The Peak Atomizer?
While there have been different iterations of the Peak atomizer since we’ve released the device, all functionality between the atomizers is the same. We’ve only implemented slight design changes to the casing of the atomizer over time in efforts of resolving some user error related issues such as flooding/leaking.
What Is The Best Way To Attach/Detach The Atomizer To The Base?
We always suggest that you attach/detach the atomizer to and from the base fully assembled, with the atomizer jacket on. The top of the Peak atomizer has notches that lock the jacket into place, making it very difficult to fully attach the atomizer without it attached.
Whenever I Use My Peak I Hear A Buzzing Sound, Is That Normal?
Yes, a light buzzing is completely normal when the heating element is engaged and is always more apparent and noticeable when the carb cap is removed.